The Basque Centre for Orthodontology is a family enterprise established in 1993 and consists entirely of dental professionals dedicated to the treatment of all types of dental disorders as well as to provide online information, support, and services to professionals.
* The Integral Dental Clinic, the BASQUE CENTRE FOR IMPLANTOLOGY AND ORTHODONTICS is a family business established in 1993 consisting entirely of Professional ODONTOLOGISTS and dedicated to treating all kinds of ailments, as well as, ONLINE ASSESSMENT FOR OTHER DENTAL CLINICS.
* 25 years ago, in 1989, Dr.Krutwig began his training in Dental Implantology under the Professor Bränemark teaching team, Inventor of the Modern Implantology and Candidate for the Nobel Prize in Medicine for the Discovery of Osseointegration of Titanium Dental Implants in the Human Bone and the Benefits for Humanity That This Represents.
* In 1991, Dr.Krutwig expanded his training in Maxillary Orthodontic Medicine toward a Masters in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics under department chairman, Professor Moreno and Professor Bejarano, directors of the Master’s Programme in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics at the Complutense University of Madrid.
* In 1993, Dr. Salguero began her training in Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Orthopedics under Professor Bejarano, Director of the Master of Orthodontics and Maxillofacial Surgery, Complutense University of Madrid and San Rafael Hospital in Madrid.
* In 1993, the BASQUE CENTRE FOR IMPLANTOLOGY AND ORTHODONTICS was founded along El Abra in Portugalete to treat all Medical Dental diseases that can affect the patient and furthermore to Abandon the Obsolete Mutilating Techniques of the Chewing Function.
At that Time, The Use Of Modern Dentistry Medical Solutions, unheard of before, were Introduced in the Basque Country with The Incorporation of the Discovery of Osseointegration of Dental Implants in the bone made by Professor Bränemark.
Medical Advances have provided Surgeons with knowledge of Masticatory Dynamics and the management of Vector Calculations during the Biological Transmission of the masticatory forces; Calculations Using Integrated Analytical Mathematics to successfully perform the implants.
When teeth are lost at the roots due to bone loss, they have no place to adhere. This is when the decision to replace the lost bone mass with Titanium Dental Implants is made.
Naturally, since it was founded, the clinic, Not Only performs Complex Treatment Interventions, Implants and Maxillofacial Orthodontics.
Also comfortable painless Dental Cleaning with the most modern painless high frequency equipment for Rehabilitation, as well as, the correction of Harmful Dental habits acquired in childhood.
From the treatment of Diseased Gums to placing any type of Prosthodontics.
From simple Microsurgery to more Complex Dentoalveolar Surgery to Restore Bone Loss occurring over the years.
From the Classic X-ray Diagnosis on Acetate Paper to Modern 3D Computerized Images for diagnostic purposes.
* In 1998, Dr. Salguero took responsibility for Children's Dental Health in Arrasate-Mondragón through PADI, the Osakidetza Children's Dental Assistance Service for the correction of dental malocclusions with Orthodontic Appliances for children.
* In 2000, with the advent of Implant Techniques, Our Clinic acquired pioneer status in the use of Immediate Implants that allow the patient to receive an immediate implant to replace the root of the diseased tooth or Immediate Implant Intervention, which allows the patient to walk out of the clinic with the implant and the crown inserted the same day. For accuracy Implant Surgery is Computer Guided.
Once the Dental Implant is fixed to the bone in the correct place, masticatory function is restored by the subsequent placement of a classic prosthetic Ceramic Crown or with a Modern Zirconium prosthetic crown identical to the natural crown loss.
After a few simple Adjustments in Occlusion through Selective Carving, the patient recovers The Joy of Perfect Chewing.
* In 2001, Dr. Krutwig expanded his practice to Arrasate-Mondragón offering his patients there dental rehabilitation through the replacement of tooth loss with titanium Dental Implants screwed directly into the bone.
* In 2013, the BASQUE CENTRE FOR IMPLANTOLOGY AND ORTHODONTICS opened a new clinic in Gipuzkoa, in Arrasate-Mondragón to reach patients and to expand medical coverage.
Throughout its History, the Clinic has incorporated the most modern medical solutions for its patients. Always at the forefront of medical advances. Always At The Forefront Of Technology.
The BASQUE CENTRE FOR IMPLANTOLOGY AND ORTHODONTICS: Implant Surgery and Orthodontics Since 1993 in Bizkaia and, in Gipuzkoa From 1998. This is our 24th year.
YOUR PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION. DON’T SUFFER ANY MORE. CALL US NOW!