Dr. Manuel de Echave Krutwig
DDS, PhD, MSC.
- Licensed in Odontology at the University of the Basque Country in 1991.
- Dental Doctor Cum laude from the University Complutense of Madrid in 1996. The doctoral thesis encompasses the study of the biological behaviour of the dental structure of the patient who wears brackets to correct malocclusion by using the Ricketts Bioprogressive Technique. It is available by clicking here.
- Master’s in Orthodontics from the UCM and the Hospital San Rafael de Madrid in the years 1991-94. Residence 3150 hours.
- Graduate studies in Oral Implantology from the University René Descartes-Paris V in 2000.
- Professor in the Faculty of Dentistry, UCM for years 1991-99.
- Professor and Coordinator of the Master’s program in Odontology at the University of the Basque Country 2001-2002.
- Associate Professor in the Faculty of Medicine and Odontology at the UPV in 2002.
- Author of multiple publications in Spanish and foreign journals regarding patients treated at this clinic.